September 13, 2017
Our spotlight this week is on lavender and its incredible soothing benefits. Lavender essential oil is known to target and help with some pretty impressive symptoms that many of us women experience at some point in our lives!
So, be good to yourself and get your lavender fix on, here’s some brilliant ways:
1. Soak it … Sneak some me time in a relaxing Epsom salt bath with a couple of drops of lavender essential oil! It soothes the soul and warms the mind.
2. Bake it ... rustle up a batch of lavender shortbread or a delicious lavender lemon cake, great for the kids’ lunchboxes.
3. Burn it ... scented candles not only smell good but can make you feel good to! Perfect for the home office or whilst soaking in a warm bath.
4. Plant it ... grow a lavender bush, they’ll attract heaps of bees for your garden and provide you with all day beauty.
5. Pick it ... gather a bunch of lavender and stand it on the windowsill in your kitchen, the natural aroma is intoxicating!
6. Dry it ... this age-old use for lavender has resurfaced in a modern way, rather than flaking off the petals, hang a bunch tied with string in your pantry or wardrobe
studio MiLK lavender candles, wax melts and bath salts all contain lavender essential oil
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 28, 2019
August 28, 2019
July 25, 2019
Would love you to join us!
Every month we give away awesome candles, wax melts & bath salts!
Kim & Team MiLK xx