Delight your senses with this invigorating citrus exfoliating salt scrub.
Vegan friendly and cruelty free, not only will this blend brighten and polish tired skin, it will leave it feeling nourished and superbly hydrated.
Made in New Zealand
- Essential oils: sweet orange, pink grapefruit, lavender
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Sweet almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Organic lavender buds
- Rose petals
Benefits of an salt scrub
- Removes dead skin cells leaving a clear, smooth surface
- Helps moisturiser absorb better
- The oils will leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated
- Helps soften hairs ready for shaving, especially useful if you suffer from ingrown hairs.
- Perfect for a deep exfoliation on dry or rough skin (ie feet, elbows, legs)
- Himalayan salt has detoxifying benefits and can extract toxins and ease inflammation.
- Almond oil is deeply nourishing and hydrating on the skin, perfect for use in summer or winter
- Coconut oil has excellent healing properties, it helps fights bacteria and creates a protective barrier against the elements.
How do I use a salt scrub?
Apply to damp skin and massage in a gentle circular motion, allow the oils to absorb, rinse well and pat dry.
Do I use a scrub before or after shaving?
Using before shaving will soften up the hairs making it easier to shave and prevent ingrown hairs. Using it after shaving will allow for a deeper exfoliation and absorption of the oils.
Do I use a scrub before or after soap?
Generally it's more beneficial to use it after you have cleansed your body, this will remove surface grime and allow for a deeper exfoliation and penetration of the oils.
Do I use in the bath or the shower?
Either is fine, as the salt scrub contains oils be careful of using too much and creating a slippery surface
Have any other q's email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Match your scrub with a foot soak and a candle and treat yourself to a relaxing night in or gift to a friend!