Soothe tired feet with this calming foot soak made from a harmonious blend of essential oils and Himalayan/Epsom Salts. De-stress and unwind with this completely natural combination designed to reduce anxiety, heal emotional stress and encourage feelings of well-being.
Made in New Zealand
- Essential Oils: Wild Lavender + Thyme
- organic rosebuds
- organic lavender
- calendula petals
- chamomile flowers
- rose petals
Benefits of a foot soak:
- De-stress and unwind with this completely natural combination
- Uses essential oils designed to reduce anxiety, heal emotional stress and encourage feelings of well-being.
- Relieve aches and pains associated with periods of lengthy time on your feet or after physical activity
- Helps combat swelling after injury and nourishes and rehydrates the skin
- Prevents bacteria from entering blisters or cuts and helps promote healthy toe nail growth
- Epsom salts is a magnesium rich detoxifier and is a completely natural wonder product. In our modern world, magnesium deficiencies are common and even soaking your feet in a bowl of Epsom salts is enough to help boost your magnesium levels.
PLUS!!!! CHECK OUT OUR LATEST COMBO DEAL ON A FOOT SOAK + AN EXFOLIATING SCRUB .... more here
How do I use a foot soak?
Fill a large bowl with warm water, sprinkle in a 1/4 cup of foot soak and stir gently to release the essential oils. Soak feet for 20 minutes, rinse and pat dry. Remember to keep a towel nearby before soaking your feet.
How often should I soak my feet?
As required but once a week is a great idea. It allows a prefect opportunity to create regular me time., especially if it's prior to bedtime.
What should I do after my foot soak?
Pick out any larger flowers to avoid clogging the sink and dispose of the water. Apply a good moisturiser to lock in the health benefits.
Have any other q's email us firstname.lastname@example.org